Life: When you wake up in the morning always wash your hands, your eyes, your teeth, do some math in your head, jump a little, move your body 5 minutes and drink a glass of watter and eat your breakfast. A healthy body maintains a healthy mind. A healthy mind provide clear answers and decisions.
- are driven by financial trusts and powerful people behind large corporations who posses enough money to move the market.
- run on emotions because of the rumors and large news corporations or websites around the world who occasionally give false information.
- are full of greed and greed is one of the bad parts of humans, so humans will always want more and more, so markets will always want the big part of the cake (from your pocket).
- are like Casinos, they want your money and finally you will lose them IF you are not trained and ready.
- don't like professional and educated traders, because they eat consistently from their cake